12 Ideas for the Perfect Father's Day Gift
Wow, it's hard to believe that we are halfway through June. These last couple of months have just flown by.
Father’s Day is JUST around the corner!
Now. Who else has trouble buying gifts for their dad or the men in their life? I'll be the first to admit, I sure do... I find it SO hard to shop for men! Whether you’re shopping for your dad, your husband, or your father-in-law, I've made sure to include a little something for everyone out there.
1. Asobu Portable Cold Brew Coffee Maker: Calling all cold brew coffee lovers! This is my favourite most recent purchase… it seriously makes the BEST cold brew coffee.
2. Hush Cooling Weighted Blanket: Although this gift is a little more expensive, it's definitely worth it. I am OBSESSED with my Hush Blanket. If the men if your life are hot sleepers, suffer from anxiety, or simply have trouble sleeping – this blanket is for them. Hush Blankets are Canada’s best-weighted blanket for anxiety and sleep! I highly recommend it!For 15% off use code: blondetraveler
3. Apple Watch: Well if you’re totally looking to spoil dad this Father’s Day, you can’t go wrong with an Apple Watch.
4. Golf Clubs: LOL not much to say about these other than the fact that most men LOVE golf… so anything golf-related would make them happy.
5. iPad Stand: Whether he’s sitting in the backyard or laying in bed - anyone who owns an iPad or a tablet should have a stand for it. Trust me it makes life a whole lot easier LOL!
6. AirPods Pro: Top gift; I’d say! You can’t go wrong with these headphones. Noise-canceling… perfect for traveling, the gym, or those new fathers-to-be. 😉
7. Best Dad Ever Mug: Looking for a last-minute gift? You can’t go wrong with this cute mug.
8. Rubber Birkenstocks: These are the ideal cottage shoes! My dad has gone through two pairs of them - they are waterproof, comfortable, lightweight and super affordable.
9. Golf Balls: Again. Anything golf-related… you can’t go wrong. Golf balls are the perfect top-off to any gift.
10. Yeti Tumbler: You can find travel mugs anywhere and everywhere! Enjoy that hot coffee or beer anywhere you go. This tumbler is very affordable and the perfect gift!
11. Herschel Novel Duffle Bag: I absolutely love this bag; the quality is amazing plus it is the ideal bag for the gym or a weekend away.
12. Steamer Cirrus Steamer: This easy-to-use tool is used for the ultimate clothing care. This steamer works on all kinds of fabrics and is ideal for traveling.
Well, there you have it - some of the top gift ideas for Father's Day that I think would be the perfect gift for your dad. I hope this makes shopping for him a little less stressful.
What are some of your Father's Day gift ideas?? Comment below - I'd love to hear!
The Blonde Traveler