Wow! Did June ever fly by? I can’t believe that tomorrow is July 1st … Happy almost Canada Day to all my Canadian followers!
Anyways. I'll be the first to admit when I find a pair of shoes that are cute and comfy, I tend to ALWAYS over wear them... as to why I don't spend a crazy amount of money on one pair. I love shoes that will transform an outfit and/or lift my mood - sounds crazy right? But I swear shoes have that power! When shoe shopping I look for shoes that are fun and funky but that are also neutral and versatile so that I can pair it with numerous outfits.
Today’s post is all about shoes for summer and some of my favourites. I’ve made sure to include a variety of casual, dressy and a mix from different price ranges so that there is something for everyone.
1. AEO Espadrille Flatform Sandal: These are easily one of my favourite shoes for summer! They are so cute and comfy! And not to mention they were only $29.97! What a steal! They come in both black and white and fit true to size.
2. Steve Madden Marella Slide Sandals: These sandals are to die for! Seriously. They are the cutest sandal for summer! I love them in the tan - easy to pair with all your favourite neutrals for summer! Regular $99.95 and currently 40% off at Nordstorm making them $59.96. These do fit small so I recommend going up 1/2 size.
3. Malvados Billie Petal: I don't own a pair of these yet they are next on my list. Firstly, I LOVE the colour of these - so sweet and simple with a little pop of colour. The perfect shoe for a jeans and white T-shirt combo! These do fit a little small so I suggest sizing up 1/2 - 1 full size.
4. Steve Madden Alexandra Natural Exotic: Can you ever have too much snakeskin? I think not. These sandals come in a variety of colours and prints, dual upper straps move the style forward. Like all Steven Madden shoes, I recommend sizing up 1/2 - 1 full size. The second photo is a pair of dupes from Old Navy - they fit large (size down 1/2 size).
5. Rubber Birkenstocks: There is something about these shoes that I love... probably just that there white. They're not for everyone but they are so comfy, waterproof, easy to clean, and not to mention... perfect for the cottage! These are by far one of my best purchases this summer!
6. Steve Madden Daffodil White Exotic Sandal: I'd say these are one of the best selling sandals of summer! They are so darling and so easy to dress up or dress down. I also love that the heel is only 2.5inches.
7. Steve Madden Issy Clear: Throwback to the '90s! These sleek sandals are AMAZING! I love the low chunky heel and the skinny parallel straps! I also love that the heel height is only 2inches. These are regular $110 and are on sale for $79.98.
8. Steve Madden Kori Taupe Exotic: Just when you thought things couldn't get any better... Steve Madden designs a blush pink, snakeskin mule!! AHHH! I love everything about these Mules; they are my favourite shoe to wear to work! And again, these tend to run small so I'd size up 1/2 - 1 full size.
And there you have. My favourite shoes for summer! Happy Shoe Shopping!
The Blonde Traveler