Shop My Favourite Old Navy Pieces
I’m here will all my favourites from Old Navy! Yes, Old Navy! Call me crazy but Old Navy is one of my go-to stores for clothing and shoes. I like to think of it as balance LOL. I love Aritzia and I will spend the money on staple pieces from there but close to 1/4 of my wardrobe is Old Navy! They have endless options of basics that can be added to your wardrobe.
I love everything about Old Navy – all their pieces are great quality, very affordable, and always up to date with fashion trends. Old Navy is honestly killin’ it!
Up to 50% off everything on sale + an extra 20% off order with code: BONUS
Here are some of my must-have everyday pieces:
1. Sleeveless Jersey Swing Dress: Yes. I have this in numerous colours. It is one of my favourite Old Navy pieces. It is perfect to throw over a swimsuit or dress it up with cute sandals and a jean jacket! This dress comes in 8 different colours and patterns. It is a relaxed fit and runs TTS.
2. Mid-Rise Linen-Blend Shorts: These linen-blend pull-on shorts are roomy, relaxed, and make the perfect summer staple. They TTS and come in two different colours. I recommend grabbing these before there gone!
3. Soft Woven Printed Skirt: I am OBSESSED with this piece. I think it is so cute for Spring and Summer. Paired it with a solid coloured body suit and sandals you'll be looking cuter than ever in the office. This skirt runs TTS and comes in multiple prints. Mid-calf skirts are SO on trend this Summer so grab them while you can!
4. Jersey Swing Dress: You can never have to many t-shirt dresses right? They are so perfect for Summer! This dress is super lightweight and comes in seven different colours and patterns. It runs TTS but will stretch a bit. These dresses are my favourite dresses to bring with me when traveling!
5. All-New Mid-Rise Pixie Straight-Leg Ankle Pants: I swear these are the comfiest pants out there! Super lightweight and perfect for the office or date night! They come in endless colours and styles so there's something for everyone! I recommend going down a size as they tend to run large.
6. Mid-Rise Super Skinny Rockstar Jeans: I have always been a fan of Old Navy jeans. The Rockstar one in particular - they are Universally flattering on all shapes, including straight or curvy. I do recommend going down a size as they do seem to stretch a little bit.
7. V-Neck Flutter Sleeve Romper: Wow. I swear I ordered this romper months ago - I have yet to wear it but when I tried it on it instantly became a fav! It is comfy, flattering, and fits TTS. You can never have enough basic pieces right? I can't wait to dress this piece up and wear it out!
8. Relaxed Classic Shirt: Cool and classy! I love that this shirt is so versatile - crisp white cotton looks great at the office; rolled sleeves and buttons under for a cute swimsuit cover. These shirts are a favourite and a go-to! They run TTS but if you're looking for a more relaxed and loose bathing suit cover I recommend going up a size.
And there you have it. Some of my must-have everyday pieces!
The Blonde Traveler