Updated: Jun 12
Shop My Favourite Old Navy Pieces
I’m here will all my favourites from Old Navy! Yes, Old Navy! Call me crazy but Old Navy is one of my go-to stores for clothing and shoes. I like to think of it as balance LOL. I love Aritzia and I will spend the money on staple pieces from there but close to 1/4 of my wardrobe is Old Navy! They have endless options of basics that can be added to your wardrobe.
I love everything about Old Navy – all their pieces are great quality, very affordable, and always up to date with fashion trends. Old Navy is honestly killin’ it!
Up to 50% off everything on sale + an extra 20% off order with code: BONUS
Here are some of my must-have everyday pieces:
1. Sleeveless Jersey Swing Dress: Yes. I have this in numerous colours. It is one of my favourite Old Navy pieces. It is perfect to throw over a swimsuit or dress it up with cute sandals and a jean jacket! This dress comes in 8 different colours and patterns. It is a relaxed fit and runs TTS.
2. Mid-Rise Linen-Blend Shorts: These linen-blend pull-on shorts are roomy, relaxed, and make the perfect summer staple. They TTS and come in two different colours. I recommend grabbing these before there gone!
3. Soft Woven Printed Skirt: I am OBSESSED with this piece. I think it is so cute for Spring and Summer. Paired it with a solid coloured body suit and sandals you'll be looking cuter than ever in the office. This skirt runs TTS and comes in multiple prints. Mid-calf skirts are SO on trend this Summer so grab them while you can!
4. Jersey Swing Dress: You can never have to many t-shirt dresses right? They are so perfect for Summer! This dress is super lightweight and comes in seven different colours and patterns. It runs TTS but will stretch a bit. These dresses are my favourite dresses to bring with me when traveling!
5. All-New Mid-Rise Pixie Straight-Leg Ankle Pants: I swear these are the comfiest pants out there! Super lightweight and perfect for the office or date night! They come in endless colours and styles so there's something for everyone! I recommend going down a size as they tend to run large.
6. Mid-Rise Super Skinny Rockstar Jeans: I have always been a fan of Old Navy jeans. The Rockstar one in particular - they are Universally flattering on all shapes, including straight or curvy. I do recommend going down a size as they do seem to stretch a little bit.
7. V-Neck Flutter Sleeve Romper: Wow. I swear I ordered this romper months ago - I have yet to wear it but when I tried it on it instantly became a fav! It is comfy, flattering, and fits TTS. You can never have enough basic pieces right? I can't wait to dress this piece up and wear it out!
8. Relaxed Classic Shirt: Cool and classy! I love that this shirt is so versatile - crisp white cotton looks great at the office; rolled sleeves and buttons under for a cute swimsuit cover. These shirts are a favourite and a go-to! They run TTS but if you're looking for a more relaxed and loose bathing suit cover I recommend going up a size.
And there you have it. Some of my must-have everyday pieces!
The Blonde Traveler