I can not believe that it is the last week of May and day 70-something of quarantine? I swear these last couple of months have just flown by!
Speaking of quarantine. I'm changing Friday Favs up a bit. Today I am sharing something a little different... aside from work clothes and my Smash & Tess rompers here are My Top 12 Must-Haves During Quarantine:
1. Matching loungewear set: Like most - I have been living in matching loungewear sets! Aside, from being comfy they are super cute and somewhat chic... just because they match. My favourite places to shop for sets are Amazon, Old Navy, Gap, Aerie, and Aritzia.
2. All-Tied Up Scrunchie: You can never go wrong with a good scrunchie! Whether it's on your wrist or in your hair - they are the best accessory! I love scrunchies from All-Tired Up because of the quality and how well they hold my hair.
3. St. Tropez: Self Tan Purity Bronzing Water Face Mist: Prior to find this product I was looking very pasty...this product is definitely new fav of mine. If you're looking for a natural golden glow, then this is the product for you. I love how hydrating, refreshing, and uplifting this facial mist is!
4. Apple Watch: I have always loved my Apple Watch but during quarantine, I have found a new obsession for it. I have made it a goal to close all of my rings daily and monthly - this keeps me exercising and staying active (even when I don't want to).
5. Pixi Hydrating Milky Mist: I can not recommend this mist enough! I have been highly dependent on this product to keep my face hydrated. This rejuvenator is the perfect first layer of moisture before serums or makeup.
6. Summer Fridays R & R Mask: Skincare has become another quarantine obsession! This is a two-in-one mask to buff skin brighter before hugging it in a plush mix of restorative natural oils. Perfect for when you need a little self care and love.
7. Milk Frother, VAVA Electric Milk Steamer Liquid Heater: Now. I know this is not the first time that I have shared this item. But I swear it is a must-have for all the coffee lovers out there!
8. Revlon One-Step Hair Dry & Volumizer Hot Air Brush: Hands down the best Amazon purchase ever! I love it because I can go from sopping wet hair to fully styled hair in just under 20 minutes (used to be about 50 minutes) plus its great quality, durable, and very affordable!
9. Batiste Dry Shampoo: I have gone through 5, 6 maybe 7 cans of this since quarantine started. Not because I don't like washing my hair... but because I use it “lighten” up my roots.
10. Ugg Leopard Slipper: Are these not just the cutest? I love these! They are so comfy and stylish LOL. There the perfect accessory to complete your work from home look.
11. Women's Birkenstock Arizona EVA Slide Sandal: There is something about these shoes that I love... probably just that there white. They're not for everyone but they are so comfy, waterproof, easy to clean, and not to mention... perfect for the cottage!
12. Quo Quick Dry Nail Polish: I don't care if the bottle reads "quick dry" nothing ever seems to dry quick enough... I miss getting my nails done in a salon so much. During quarantine, it has been such a challenge to keep up with my nails. But I do love that I was able to find my favourite colour of nail polish... it's so sweet and subtle.
There you have it. My Top 12 Must-Haves During Quarantine.
What are your quarantine must-haves?
Have a wonderful weekend!
The Blonde Traveler